The statutory regulation in the Energy and RES sector is one of the most commonly applied instruments for political speculations within the country - a fact well-known to all participants and affected parties. Recent statutory amendments generated considerable insecurity and instability for investments and businesses alike, and consequently, for a myriad of commitments undertaken by hundreds of energy companies in the country. This sets a high bar for their strategies and business development.
M.V.Sheytanova, Esq. has a specialized experience and expertise in legal servicing of energy enterprises within the field of gas distribution and gas trading, production of electric and heating energy, cogeneration, and RES. She’s successfully participated in numerous cases of price regulation, abolishment of normative sub-regulatory acts, and competition violations on the energy market.
Sheytanova Law Office provides consultations, legal positions, drafts documentation, and represents traders and enterprises with regard to:
- Interconnection of energy sites to transmission and distribution grids;
- Purchasing and selling of energy sites;
- Legal Due Diligence of energy enterprises' business activity and sites;
- Granting superficies rights and easements for energy sites;
- Transactions between energy enterprises;
- Issuing guarantees for origin of energy, produced by renewable sources;
- Stock market of electric energy: registration, membership, transactions;
- Competition violations on the Energy market: prevention, protection, and representation;
- Litigation of acts of EWRC for price regulation;
- Litigation of ordinances, tariffs, and rules, adopted by EWRC.