The most effective legal protection is the timely provided one - professional advice sought at the right time and professionally drafted contracts remain the easiest way to avoid otherwise preventable disputes and litigation expenses.
For the cases when a dispute is necessary, M.V.Sheytanova, Esq. uses her successful experience and strategic approach to protect the rights and interests of traders, organizations, and private individuals.
Sheytanova Law Office provides consultations, legal positions, drafts documentation, and represents traders and enterprises with regard to:
- Representation at civil, trade, and administrative litigation law suits;
- Trade arbitration;
- Debt collection;
- Litigation and abrogation of administrative acts and penal enactments;
- Litigation and abrogation of sub-statutory laws;
- Judicial recovery of damages caused by the state or court authorities;
- Assistance and representation at enforcement proceedings;
- Dispute resolution